His academic experience, includes a Bachelor degree in Management Information Systems, a Master degree in Operation Research and Production Control Management, and a Ph. D. in Quantitative Methods which offered him a multidisciplinary academic profile with focus on Engineering Management: Information Technologies, Operations Research, Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Decision Engineering ...
- Scientific research specialist on Optimization, Decision Support System, Supply Chain Management (SCM), Logistics, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Dashboard Management Systems (see the journal publications in Biography) ...
- Over twenty years Teaching Experience .
- Founder of two companies specialized in the field of software development.
- Practical experience in managing companies as General Manager.
- Experience in consulting for business organizations and industries.
- Senior Expert with 4D Development Packages (4D language, 4D database, 4D SQL desktop).
- QMS (ISO 9001: Quality Management System) certified lead auditor from TÜV Rheinland Group.
- ISMS (ISO 27001: Information Security Management System) certified lead auditor from TÜV Rheinland Group.
- Knowledge in Logistics with SAP Business All-in-one software.
- Over than twenty years real-world industrial experiences in designing and developing business process management software at different sectors ranging from Manufacturing, Electronic to Clothing and others ...
- Ancient Financial Director at ATID (Tunisian Association of Engineering Decision).
- Ancient Vice President at TORS (Tunisian Operation Research Society).
- Ancient member of the national Tunisian sector committee in management.
- Ancient member of the scientific advice at the Higher Institute of Business Administration, University of Gafsa, Tunisia.
- Ancient member of the scientific advice at the Higher Institute of Industrial Management, University of Sfax, Tunisia.
- Others ...
(Last updated: September 8, 2018)