University of western Sydney, Sydney-Australia
Jordan University of Science & Technology
1- Alsharaeh E. H., Aldosari M. A., Othman A. Ali, Alsaud K. B., Al-Hindawi M. F. Novel Antimicrobial Polymer-Graphene-Silver Nanocomposite. (Application in Progress).
1- Alsharaeh E. H., Sing, K, G., Othman A. Ali, Al-Hindawi M.F., Bandar K. B. Antibacterial Activity of Graphene Containing Silver Nanoparticles Using Microwave Irradiation (In prep.).
2- Alsharaeh E. H., Othman A. Ali, Al-Hindawi M. F. Novel Antimicrobial Polymer-Graphene-Metal Nanocomposite (In prep.).
1- Bandar K. B., Alhindawi M. F., Othman A. Ali, Alsharaeh E. H. Synthesis, Characterization and Antibacterial Activity of Graphene Containing Silver Nanoparticles Using Microwave Irradiation ACS Conference – New Orleans, USA, 7-11 Apr, 2013.
Worked at Jordanian ministry of health, central laboratories directorate, PCR unit, (PCR specialist), from 7-2004 to 9-2007.
During this period I was responsible to apply the following techniques:
1- Blood samples separation by centrifugation.
2- DNA & RNA extraction from serum using many extraction kits such as: ROCHE, Qiagen.
3- Master Mix preparation.
4- Gel electrophoresis includes:
A- Mixing with loading dye. B- Loading samples into the gel. C- Connect to power supply. D- UV Detection
• PCR lab many genetics and viral diseases are diagnosed by:
1- Conventional PCR like: WN, EV, VZV, HSV, EBV, Factor II, factor V, MTHFR, and TB.
2- Real Time PCR like : Quantitative H5N1, HIV, HBV, HCV.
3- Viral genotyping: HCV Genotyping by real time PCR.
4- Familiar with Roter-Gene ,and Prisim 7000& m2000 Real time machines.
• Detection many viral diseases by using ELIZA.
- Plant tissue culture technique during my Master degree includes:
1- Media preparation
2- Culture plant segments into plant media.
• Working as a part time lecturer in Jordan University of science and technology, faculty of science, department of biotechnology and genetic engineering.
• General Biology lab (B107) includes following labs:
A- The microscope B- the cell C- plant tissues and organs D-animal tissues and organs E- cellular respiration and fermentation F- biological molecules
• General Microbiology lab (B232) includes following labs:
A-Culture transfer technique B-bacterial smears C-bacterial staining D- Biochemical activities.
• 12 March 2011- Present, Biology lab Instructor, Alfaisal University.